- Interesting and wide-ranging compliance/QA role
- GMP Pharmaceutical business
- 15 month fixed term contact
About the company
Our client is an innovative healthcare manufacturer with an extensive range of products made for both local and export markets. With two Auckland manufacturing facilities, the company manufactures a range of pharmaceutical products and personal care products for local and export markets.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Quality, this role will lead and oversee the Quality Assurance department at their Pharma Plant to ensure quality standards are met so that manufactured products meet customer, client and market expectations. This critical quality and compliance role will be working closely with multiple internal departments, ensuring that hard targets are met and managing issues promptly and without delay in timelines. You’ll also work with external stakeholders, customers and regulatory authorities as required.
With this fixed term contract there is flexibility in this role being at manager or senior coordinator level with team management responsibilities included or excluded accordingly. The key need is for the compliance and document control parts of the role being covered.
- Day to day Quality Management within the GMP manufacturing facility, ensuring products and processes meet all company and regulatory compliance standards
- Ensure company/customer timelines are met through project management and liaison with all key stakeholders.
- Manage and support your document control team to ensure all manufacturing documentation meets compliance, and data management systems are current.
- Support the Head of Quality to ensure all quality and compliance across the facility is maintained with other key departments
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant scientific field
- Minimum of 8 years QA experience within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- 3+ years management experience within the pharmaceutical manufacturing environment preferred
- Proven knowledge and experience working to current regulatory standards with Medsafe, TGA, PIC/S or equivalent
- Working knowledge of relevant IT systems within a GMP environment
- Proven people management skills including mentoring and training
- Experienced with audits (internal and external)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills at all levels of the business
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a commitment to the company values of respect, integrity, excellence and unity.
How to apply
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively contact Tony De Barr on 04 916 0541, or email email@example.com .
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.