- Leading dairy/nutritional company
- Great location – work/life balance
- Supportive team environment
About the company
Our client is a leading dairy manufacturer located in Southern Waikato, who have established themselves as a market leader in New Zealand. They pride themselves on their Maori culture and strong core values. They use sustainable and renewable geothermal energy, and state of the art manufacturing processes.
About the role
A vacancy currently exists within our client’s onsite quality team for a QA Systems Coordinator. Reporting to the Quality Manager, as the incumbent, you will oversee the site’s quality systems including their RMP, HACCP and food safety programs. You’ll also need to ensure all obligations under the Animal Products Act, Food Act, Food Standards Code, OMARs, GSFI standards and customer standards are met. While there are no direct reports, as a senior member of the QA team you will also need to support your colleagues with their development and training.
To be considered, you will have experience in maintaining quality and/or regulatory standards ideally within the dairy industry though high risk food environment may also be relevant. You will have strong communication skills and will need to work closely and collaboratively with the manufacturing and operational support teams. You will be able to anticipate problems and use your technical knowledge to solve these and to make improvements with regards to quality and food safety.
Ideally you will have the following attributes and experience:
- A relevant technical or science tertiary qualification.
- Relevant quality control/auditing qualifications.
- Experience in the development and management of quality management systems and knowledge of the regulatory and compliance environment for food manufacture.
- 3 – 10 years experience with a regulatory and/or QA discipline.
- Proven experience with OMAR, AP E-certs and working with regulatory authorities
- Experience in the Dairy processing industry would be highly regarded.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
- Deliver results within tight deadlines
In return, our client offers a competitive salary, a supportive and close-knit team environment, and the opportunity for you to develop both yourself and your new team. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit and a Full Drivers Licence.
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please click on the APPLY button, alternatively contact Tony De Barr on 04 472 6558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.