- Leadership position with career development opportunities
- State of the Art manufacturing plant
- Key position in maintaining the quality of innovative products
Our client is well-backed major player in the international nutraceutical and dairy nutrition market. Their state-of-the-art factory based in South Auckland manufactures a range of nutritional products for people of all ages, from infant to adult.
This fast-growing business is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to help guide their quality assurance team through the plant’s continued growth.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position manages all quality functions and staff within the business and is responsible for maintaining all quality systems as well as the facilitation of new standards and registrations as the business strives to move into new international markets. As the preferred candidate, you’ll also oversee all product release, change control, CAPA and validation, etc. In this role, your leadership experience and interpersonal skills will be as important as your quality and compliance knowledge.
You will have prior experience in the dairy industry and be familiar with current associated quality standards with CNCA and EDec experience an advantage.
Applicants should have the following attributes, qualifications and experience:
- Tertiary science qualification with a major in chemistry, microbiology or food science
- Minimum of 10 years QA/QC experience within the dairy/food industry with at least 5 of those specifically in the dairy sector
- Highly effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Extensive Quality/Food Safety and regulatory experience in the nutritional dairy and infant formula sector
- Proven experience with staff leadership and motivation
- Lead auditor experience in both internal and external auditing
- Sound computer skills & ability to convert data into useful user-friendly information
In return, our client offers a supportive environment, competitive remuneration and the opportunity to be involved in this fast-paced and leading industry. If you are highly organised, have the required attributes, experience and qualifications, a strong customer focus and a drive for results then apply now.
For a confidential inquiry or to apply for this position please click on the APPLY button, alternatively contact Tony De Barr on 0800 171 000 from New Zealand or 0064 4 472 6558 if calling internationally, or email email@example.com .
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.