Our client is an established and growing manufacturer of honey-based medical device products located in the Wairarapa region.
Reporting to the Quality and Regulatory Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the quality assurance function and assist in ensuring compliance with internal and external procedures to meet the relevant regulatory requirements, such as cGMP, ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and 21 CFR 820.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, smart, practical and positive thinking candidate that wants to make a real difference and take on significant responsibilities. You will also be a team player with developed communication and interpersonal skills and a strong eye for detail as you will work closely with colleagues across the company.
As the preferred candidate, you will have most or all of the following:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in science/technology or similar
- Proven QA skills within a medical device, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical or similar industry
- Good IT and data management skills
- cGMP and Quality Systems experience
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
- Deliver results within tight deadlines
To apply for this position please click on the appropriate APPLY button now.
For a confidential enquiry, contact Olivia Lawrence on 04 916 0536 or email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.