Join a successful food company working with fresh produce in a technical role. Work within a dynamic team and develop your career.
- Varied role within a close-knit team
- NZ company distributing globally
- Lifestyle location
About the company
Our clients are an innovative food company who source, grow, process, prepack and distribute produce to the food supply and catering industry of NZ, Asia, and Europe.
About the role
As Quality and Compliance Officer, you will work as part of a close-knit team and assist and lead the Quality Assurance requirements to ensure that all manufactured products meet the regulatory requirements and are of acceptable quality.
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic self-starter who is looking for a role where they can make a difference and who is comfortable with the responsibilities that come with the position. You will also be a team player with excellent communication and a keen eye for detail.
Applicants should have the following attributes, qualifications and experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Food Science/Technology/Applied Science or similar preferred
- 3+ years QA, food safety or regulatory experience gained within the food industry
- Quick learner, strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly effective written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Positive attitude
- Must have NZ working rights and Covid vaccine pass
How to apply
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Olivia Lawrence on 04 916 0536 or email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz.