- Modern aseptic production facility
- Opportunity to grow with a business
- Flexibility of remote based work with routine site visits for NZ applicants
About the Company:
iMIX delivers chemotherapy and immunotherapy compounding services, providing personalised treatment solutions for New Zealanders. A high level of personalisation to each patient treatment plan sets them apart from other providers. Future-focused, they are always searching for innovative new ways to optimise personalised healthcare for more New Zealanders.
iMIX is part of the Canopy Healthcare Group, comprising of 19 diagnostic clinics, 5 oncology clinics, a private breast surgical and diagnostic centre, making it the largest North Island diagnostic provider and the largest private medical oncology provider in New Zealand.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Quality Director to head up IMIXs quality function. With PQS and QA team established, this varied role will oversee all aspects of the Quality Assurance function, providing strategic oversight to the business right through to the providing hands-on support within the facility.
As a suitable candidate you should have at least 5 years pharmaceutical industry experience, with a minimum of 3 years at a management level and have proven experience in a quality function. Preferably, your experience will have been within a sterile compounding or manufacturing facility, but you must have strong GMP knowledge and experience working with regulatory authorities such as Medsafe or the FDA.
As with all growing businesses, you’ll have a flexible attitude towards balancing your core responsibilities with additional requirements of the business. You’ll also be a team player, a mentor to your team and have strong time management skills. As the preferred candidate you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Science/Technology or similar
- Previous Quality Management experience in a GMP/pharmaceutical environment, preferably within a sterile manufacturing
- Proven leadership experience
- Highly developed communication and organisational skills
- Ability to continually evaluate the quality systems and maintain complete documentation to ensure the necessary controls are in place
- Experience with international quality standards including those regulated by the MedSafe, FDA etc.
- Internal auditing experience
- Proven ability to deliver results within tight deadlines
In return, IMIX is offering a competitive salary, flexible working environment, and the opportunity to have an influence in the continued growth of the company. IMIX have accredited employer status under the new EAWV system and so we are pleased to hear from suitably experienced international candidates with definite plans to move to New Zealand and who wish to settle in the beautiful Hawke’s Bay region.
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please click on the APPLY button below, alternatively contact Tony De Barr on 04 916 0541, or email email@example.com
Need to talk about pharmaceutical opportunities with someone who knows what they are talking about? Tony has 10 years experience working within the New Zealand and European pharmaceutical industry, including managing a sterile manufacturing facility. If you have any technical questions about this role or any other pharmaceutical role, then please call him for a frank and open discussion.