Experienced Quality Manager required for an internationally successful NZ-owned medical devices company in Wellington.
- Innovative NZ medical devices company for the global market
- Varied and challenging management role
- Excellent career opportunity to grow with the company
Our client is a New Zealand owned company in Wellington. This small but innovative company manufactures medical devices for domestic and international markets. They are experiencing growth and expanding their customer base overseas and this is an exciting opportunity to join them in a management position and be part of that growth.
This is a hands-on management role with a variety of responsibilities. Reporting to the CEO, the Quality Manager will oversee all day-to-day quality functions and work closely with one direct report. You will be responsible for ensuring processes required for the QMS are maintained, ensure compliance with international standards, and conducting audits, among other tasks.
With the nature of the products being manufactured, as the ideal candidate you will have a strong medical devices/pharmaceutical background and experience in a senior quality professional in manufacturing. You will also have the interpersonal and communication skills to support production, customers and to liaise with regulatory authorities. As the company has big plans for the future, this is an exciting role requiring the candidate to be adaptable and suggest improvements.
As the successful candidate you will ideally possess the following attributes:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Science/Technology or similar
- Quality Assurance experience at an influential level within a pharmaceutical or medical devices environment
- Leadership experience (QA Management strongly preferred)
- Experience leading internal and external audits
- Experience working to international regulations preferred.
- Proven ability to implement and maintain Quality Management Systems
- Highly developed communication, relationship-building, and organisational skills
- Willing to be hands-on
To apply for this position please click on the relevant APPLY button. Alternatively, for a confidential enquiry, contact Olivia Lawrence at email@example.com or 04 472 6558
Please note, we are also looking for two Quality Managers in Auckland (nutraceuticals and pharmaceuticals), please see our website or contact Olivia for a confidential enquiry.