Join one of the regions best commercial builders successfully working in the high quality residential, commercial, industrial and public infrastructure sectors. They are an award winning business who enjoy a stable, motivated and positive team environment in one of New Zealand’s most sought after locations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to the strong forward work load this job could suit a Senior QS or an Intermediate QS.
You would work across multiple projects in the commercial and multi-unit residential sector, typical build values are in the $5m-10m level and are both negotiated design build work and competitive tenders.
In this role you will work end to end from estimating new work, procurement, risk management, and on to full contract administration and reporting through construction.
You will play an integral role on the Project delivery team, including fostering great relationships with the client, consultants and sub-contractors
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 plus years experience in Quantity Surveying
- Good knowledge of New Zealand Contracts and Building methods
- Experience estimating and tendering new work
- Relevant qualification preferred
- Relaxed approach and excellent interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary and benefits packages available
- Wide range of projects available; commercial and residential
- Great location offering work-life balance
- Secure work in a well run business who can offer career development.
Click apply or alternatively contact Simon at TRS on 09 281 5593 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
TRS is New Zealand’s trusted specialist recruiter since 1996, contact our team in confidence about your career plans, job opportunities in the construction market, or how to find the best people for your business. Currently recruiting for Foreman, Site Managers, Site Engineers, Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Estimators and Managers.