About the company
Our client, a well-established nutraceutical manufacturer, is looking to appoint a strategically minded Regulatory Affairs Associate to its Auckland based team.
About the role
In this interesting and diverse role, you will be responsible for managing regulatory requirements and new product registrations for a diverse portfolio of nutraceutical and listed medicine products mainly for the NZ, Australian, Korean and Chinese markets. As such you will be working closely with the NPD and QA teams reviewing regulatory requirements, compiling export documentation and responding to compliance and technical queries.
In this position you will need to bring not just your technical skills and high attention to details but also your open and outgoing personality, your communication and interpersonal skills, and your enthusiastic and proactive attitude to drive those projects you are tasked with.
To be considered you will ideally possess the following attributes:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in science/technology or similar
- Min 3 years regulatory affairs experience within the pharmaceutical or nutraceutical industry
- Strong technical and scientific writing and literature search skills
- Experience working with the TGA, Medsafe and the MPI
- cGMP and Quality Systems experience
- A practical understanding of pharmaceuticals/ nutraceuticals manufacturing would be beneficial
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Team player with strong customer focus
Why come to us?
We are one of the few recruitment consultancies in New Zealand where consultants have learned the trade before joining the recruitment industry and recruiting in their specialist sector. Therefore, not only do we understand the needs of our clients in specific and general technical positions, but we also know how to get the best out of you, the candidate, to ensure that you are put forward for suitable roles in suitable locations with suitable salaries.
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please click on the APPLY button, alternatively contact Franziska Buch on 04 472 6558 or email@example.com .
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.