Client side – Heavy Industrial.
One of New Zealand’s larger bulk fuels storage and handling companies, our client is looking for a HSE/Risk & Compliance Advisor to join their team. With Head office in Wellington, that would be the ideal location for the role, however, other areas could be considered.
Our new HSE/Risk & Compliance Advisor will:
- Contribute to HSE/R&C planning and implementation
- Provides HSSE and Risk expertise to the business
- Identify and develop HSSE & Risk process improvements
- Review existing control documentation, manuals, etc. and recommend changes to meet legislation and industry best practice
- Carry out internal audits of the HSSE system.
- Arrange and deliver training so on…
As an experienced HSE/Risk & Compliance Advisor, you’ll know what’s involved.
We are looking for a person with:
- At least 3 years’ proven experience in HSSE, (Risk Management and Process Safety experience would be helpful)
- A qualification in Occupational Health & Safety/Process Safety or similar
- A sound knowledge of HSE regulations
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Experience in using risk management software and systems.
You will be a people person and an ‘influencer’, but most of all, you will be a ‘doer’. We are looking for a person to get out on site and work with others to influence change and ensure processes are followed and that Safety is number 1 in everyone’s mind.
If this sounds like you and you enjoy the challenge of working with and influencing people at all levels, this will be a role of interest to you.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry, contact Daniel Hopkins on +64 4 282 1563 or email firstname.lastname@example.org