Our client, a well renowned, family run construction subcontractor, specialise in roofing, plumbing, gasfitting, drainage, seismic strengthening for commercial and residential developments across the Wellington region. Working with major main contractors on a variety of large-scale residential developments, sporting facilities, commercial/retail buildings, hotel developments amongst others. Here is a chance to join a close knit and well-established team whilst contributing to its success and future development.
They are seeking a Roofing Manager with strong leadership and communication skills who is operationally astute to oversee the delivery of projects from procurement stage to completion.
You will oversee the delivery of multiple commercial roofing projects and manage the team through the planning, organisation and operation of these projects, working with the site team to support and successfully deliver projects on time and on budget to a high standard. Day to day you will typically liaise with customers/clients, effectively communicate updates, organise staff on site, monitor performance and support your team to successfully manage each program of work.
• Proven Leadership and Management experience with the ability to deliver quality commercial construction projects
• Excellent relationship building skills, a people person with outstanding levels or professionalism
• Strong financial understanding of P&L’s and other reporting tools
• Autonomous – keen to hit the ground running and lead multiple projects
• Decisive and efficient decision making with a flexible attitude
• Champion of continuous improvement. Always looking at how to improve processes and procedures.
• Able to effectively communicate with everyone from the site team to external stakeholders or the owner
Here is a chance to work for a reputable and growing company that cares about it’s people, has strong family values and continuously stives for success. It’s a great opportunity to drive the development within the businesses that prides itself on the quality and timely delivery of each project it takes on.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Adam Bentley on 04 909 7043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz