We’re excited to be recruiting for this unique opportunity to join a market leader in Construction. Due to growth from within the team, we’re looking for a Senior Estimator for a Tier 1 Contractor in Wellington – with a focus on large scale projects, at least $50M, but regularly $100M+
This is a business who have long-standing relationships across the Wellington region and have built on this to achieve impressive growth in recent years. This prominent organisation successfully deliver large scale commercial new builds and refurbishments, across a mixture of private and government clients. This is a stable team, with very little turnover and it’s this consistency and high quality of work that gives them their top reputation.
- Estimating – This is the core focus here. You’re not responsible for leading a team, but you will be key in leading and delivering comprehensive tenders that are sustainable, accurate and competitive
- This will include measuring quantities and developing budgets for large scale commercial projects
- Liaison with clients – developers, consultants, councils and governments – it’s important this person has the ability to communicate with stakeholders across the board.
- Early Contractor Involvement – Projects are typically ECI, so it is vital that communication and numbers are open and accurate from the outset
- Wellington and Regional focus – whilst the majority of work is Wellington based, some projects will be outside of the region (regular travel not required)
- Develop and maintain relationships – You will be a key part of the team that helps this business win work and assure it’s ongoing success.
We’re looking for a New Zealand experienced Estimator who is capable and experienced in dealing with large commercial project values. It’s vital that this person has connections and experience in dealing with local markets in NZ (does not have to be Wellington), including client representative consultants, government and developers.
In Return will be a highly competitive salary package, career development and friendly Wellington CBD office. Here’s a chance to work in a team where you get real ownership of your work, less red tape and the chance to get things over the line and make them happen. This is a highly exciting role in Wellington and a rare opportunity.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Luke Atkinson on 04 333 0383 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All of our vacancies are listed at www.trs.co.nz