Please note: As New Zealand’s borders are closed due to th Covid-19 pandemic, we are only able to consider New Zealand citizens or residents or other visa holders already living in New Zealand, for this position.
Our client is a well known and respected energy industry player with offices around the globe. The New Zealand operation currently concentrates on E&P and as part off their integrity plan, they are keen to locate a Senior Inspection/Integrity Engineer, someone to help in assuring the safety and integrity of their static equipment.
In this new, New Plymouth based position, it is expected that you will:
- Take ownership of the RBI Management System and responsible for the accuracy of this system
- Coordinate all inspection related matters across all assets
- Preform Risk & Critical Assessment (including corrosion assessments) and FMA
- Assist in generating life-cycle assessments of all static equipment
In general, become our Inspection expert and champion and help us improve the safety and reliability and integrity of our static equipment.
Our new Senior Inspection Engineer will:
- Be at least Bachelors qualified in an appropriate engineering discipline
- Have 7 years plus work experience in Risk Based Inspection to API standards (pipelines, tanks, etc.)
- Have experience in gap analysis, inspection procedure preparation
- Have experience with working with Corrosion Engineers to evaluate effects and requirements of corrosion
You will have excellent written and verbal English language skills, be a people person and a relationship builder and be able to communicate with people at all levels.
On offer is an attractive remuneration package, that will reflect your experience and the chance to make this new position your own! Join a dedicated and fun loving team in this New Plymouth based role.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 04 282 1563 or email to email@example.com