This is a multidisciplinary consultancy with capabilities across all of construction, infrastructure and transportation. Clients exist across a variety of public and private sectors meaning that project size and scope varies between $2-25M+, currently with several projects across seismic strength work and greenfield developments.
This role will see you take complete responsibility for external and internal clients, including programme management, commercial negotiations and contract management, design management and procurement. As an expert in your field and with in-depth knowledge of the Wellington market, you will be at the top of your game in helping the organisation maintain and grow the business. As a pivotal member of the leadership team, you will be a problem solver and work closely with the board of directors.
This role requires:
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager for a consultancy operating in the construction industry
- Experienced working with, or for contractors
- Seismic or greenfield development experience
- Land development knowledge
- Highly technical background – degree qualified preferred
- Analytical – able to understand specifications, drawings and formulate work programmes
- The ability to drive and achieve deadlines
- Capable of communicating with anyone, from the board to an onsite contractor
On offer here is long-term, gainful employment and the opportunity to join a business with a fantastic reputation in terms of quality of work and a fantastic work environment. This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to step out of a large bureaucratic organisation into a company with an informal structure, where you have a friendly work environment and real trust and ownership for your work. You will be remunerated generously and will be a very valuable member of the business.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Luke Atkinson on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz