Our client is a timber processing facility based in beautiful Kerikeri and they are looking for a Maintenance Fitter to join their team
- Bay of Islands permanent job opportunity
- Award Winning Employer
- Highly automated, sophisticated production line
Our client is a progressive timber processing facility in Kerikeri, who focus on a high quality, Kiwi product, which exports to international and local markets. As a result of continued growth, they are now looking for an extra maintenance fitter to join their well established and friendly team.
The Maintenance Fitter will focus on providing safe proactivesupport to all site processes by optimising plant and equipment performance for quality production, demonstrating high levels of responsibility, ownership, workmanship and communication. The Maintenance Fitter will maintain plant machinery and equipment in 24/7 production line. You will be responsible for fault finding, diagnosis, repair and preventative maintenance, as well as assisting with planned shut downs. Your usual working hours are Monday – Friday with a mixture of day and afternoon shifts.
To be suitable for this position you will need the following skills:
- Trade/Tertiary qualified in a mechanical trade
- Experienced with Fast moving, highly automated production
- Excellent skills as an all-rounder
- Steam/Boiler experience would be an advantage
- Willingness to learn and turn your hand to any task
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Physically fit
- Ability to use SCADA/HMI system to recognise a fault via automated system
- Able to work unsupervised
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a well-established and specialist team in a great location with a competitive hourly rate. This is the perfect opportunity for a maintenance fitter with some good experience in the manufacturing industry to work in one of the best locations in New Zealand.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact Chiel Van Asch on 04 282 0402 or email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.