Our client is a leader in the nutritional industry and widely regarded as an employer that invests in its staff. With a strong reputation for providing quality products to New Zealand, Australia and Asia, demand for their product is growing at a significant rate.
They are looking to boost their maintenance team with the appointment of a trade qualified maintenance engineer to work at their state-of-the-art highly automated manufacturing plant. In this interesting role you will be responsible for carrying out plant and machinery maintenance, resolving breakdowns and implementing improvement projects.
We have permanent day and night shift positions availabe working either 5.45am to 6pm for permanent dayshift or 5.45pm to 6am for the permanent night shift on a 2-2-3 (2 weekly) shift pattern.
You, the Candidate
Successful candidates will ideally have previous experience in the food, dairy or pharmaceutical industry and have the ability to not just ‘do the job’, but to use their analytical and problem solving skills to provide top level service to the manufacturing plant.
Ideally our clients are looking for someone with:
- Trade qualification (NZQA Level 4 or equivalent)
- At least 3 years experience in an engineering maintenance role preferably within the Food, Dairy or Pharmaceutical industry
- EST or Full Electrical License highly preferred
- Strong fault finding/problem solving experience
- Sound pneumatics and PLC experience
- TIG welding skills
- High-level computer skills
- Developed communication skills, someone who can communicate with team members and customers alike
In return, our client offers a supportive environment, competitive remuneration and the opportunity to be involved in this fast-paced and leading industry.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact Franziska Buch on 04 916 0543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.