Join a new $40m project in Hamilton, fly-in-fly-out (FIFO) available. Work on site Monday to Friday and be home for your weekends and enjoy the benefits and cost saving of FIFO work.
My client is a specialist Design Build contractor an excellent track record and long term client relationships and a secure and skilled sub contractor team.
Reporting up to the PM you will be part of a site management team who together will take the project from groundworks and foundations through steel structure, insulated building envelope, building services (MEP) and interior finishes.
You will support the short term construction programming, procurement and planning of the work and take responsibility for site leadership, problem resolution, quality control, and health and safety. Supervising and leading a range of sub contractors you will foster a positive and motivated team spirit, help solve problems, document design changes, and provide detailed site reporting.
We are looking for the following
- Site Manager experience in the local industrial or commercial construction sector
- Excellent knowledge of local building methods and contracts.
- Proven leadership and team playing ability
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety
- Experienced using project systems (Acconex/Procore) for planning and reporting
- Attractive salary
- Travel and accommodation costs covered
- Living away from home allowances paid
- Long term work available
- Great team culture
- work on projects with secure supply chain and sub contractors
Technical Recruitment Solutions is New Zealand’s trusted specialist recruiter since 1996, contact our team in confidence about your career plans, job opportunities in the construction market, or how to find the best people for your business. Currently recruiting for Foreman, Site Managers, Site Engineers, Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Managers.
09 281 5593