Wellington Based – Manufacturing – Network Management – Communications
We urgently require an experienced software engineer to assist with the design and development of a new range of products with a long established and stable Wellington based manufacturer. This new range of product will be complementing a very successful earlier release, which is in operation extensively across the globe.
This newly created autonomous and challenging role, is responsible for the development of network management software and relevant subsystems for their development projects.
Including analyse software development requirements and provide input to development plans and to also execute them. Work will involve leading the specification, design, testing and implementation of the various projects.
The successful applicant will preferably have some of the following attributes:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics engineering or computer sciences (or similar)
- Have a minimum of 7 year’s experience in embedded software and network management software
- Proven track record of delivering projects successfully
- Have strong well-disciplined software lifecycle development skills
- Be conversant with the mainstream languages such as C, HTML, Java, along with internet protocols (eg: TCP, UDP, HTTP(S), IPv4, IPv6, SSL). An understanding of Version/Change Manager (eg: SourceSafe, SVN, GIT, PVCS, JIRA or RCS) is also essential
- Understanding of Network Management Principles and Practices (SNMP)
- General understanding of digital electronics and radio technology and products is also desirable
- Must have excellent written and oral English communication skills
If you are keen to further develop your career within a progressive and award winning manufacturing company, then this is the perfect vehicle. Attractive salary and conditions are also on offer for the successful applicants.
Given the current Immigration restriction in place only NZ or Australian citizens or residents will be considered.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact John Kiriakidis on 04 472 6558 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz