Watermetrics is a division of Arthur D. Riley & Co Ltd (ADR). ADR help keep communities and businesses running with utility technology products, services, and expertise since 1909. That means we offer deep expertise in the technology that keeps our customers operating effectively in the field, from high voltage power distribution, to water revenue metering, system control and data acquisition, to parking management systems.
We work with energy utilities, water authorities, local authorities, manufacturing, and other businesses, as well as farming and agriculture operations. Our commitment is to always be there for our customers, building on our 100+ year history in the market, a deep and broad portfolio of quality products, and dedicated teams of technical and service experts always ready to provide support.
Watermetrics is a newly created division and with there being plenty of work on, and numerous new and ongoing projects, there is a need for a Solution Delivery Manager to join the team in Christchurch.
You will be responsible for ensuring the effective management and development of field solutions and sales that are supplied to customers are the most appropriate and ensuring that the day-to-day client requirements are met.
Specifically, you will:
- Identify and introduce new solutions to meet clients’ needs
- Coordinate the service delivery, ensuring the required resources are on hand and available
- Provide customer sales support ensuring the right product is supplied
- Be the interface between the software and hardware developers
- Manage the introduction of new products and concepts
- Pursue and develop new opportunities
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A relevant engineering tertiary qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management / technical sales
- A good knowledge of metering, monitoring, and data logging systems
- Knowledge of resource consenting process and local government legislation would be beneficial
Personally, you will have excellent communication skills, being able to communicate with all levels and be committed and motivated to completing work in an accurate and timely manner.
Why join the A D Riley team?
A D Riley is like a family business – people come first and are continually looking at ways to improve. This role comes with training opportunities, health insurance, company bonus scheme, other extras and all the tools of the trade
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and specialist team in a great location. So, join the ADR team – become part of the family.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Andrew Hickey on 04 282 1562 or email email@example.com
Further details on A D Riley can be found at https://www.adriley.co.nz/