This is an exciting opportunity to join an NZ food manufacturer based in Christchurch. Since the acquisition by a global equity firm in 2021, the company has continued to grow internationally which advancing its mission to supply safe, sustainably sourced food product from New Zealand to more customers worldwide.
As the company continues to grow and develop, they are looking to establish official S&OP / IBP processes. This will be a 6-9 month contract during which time this person will implement a robust Sales & Operations Planning process and run cycles. This will require you to be self-driven, and to work with and influence stakeholders and communicate across the business.
The successful applicants with have experience designing and implementing S&OP processes and experience with an FMCG manufacturer. You’ll have a positive attitude, be Christchurch based, and be comfortable with a 6-9 month contract.
- Strong communication skills with ability to facilitate and influence cross functionally driving accurate and insightful demand information.
- Disciplined, process driven.
- Experience in multi-channel, multi-market Demand Planning
- Experience working in an FMCG export business.
- Highly analytically.
- Strongly experienced in IBP, S&OP, ERP systems.
You must have the right to work in NZ.
Submit your CV / application via the ‘Apply’ button. For a confidential enquiry, contact Olivia Lawrence at email@example.com or 04 916 0536.
Please note, if this role is not exactly what you’re looking for, get in touch to discuss other options.