Our client services the electricity distribution networks that services a large number of homes and business’s, in the Wellington areas.
They are busy and getting busier and are looking for an experienced Team Leader – Subs & Underground, to join their Wellington team.
You will lead a team of Cable Jointers, Technicians and Electrical Fitters, allocating day-to-day work and ensuring a high quality job is delivered.
You’ll be the ‘go to’ guy when they get stuck and need advice and will mentor and train them on the job.
It’s a mix of project and maintenance work, primarily around the Wellington region.
Our new Team Leader will:
- Be a qualified Cable Jointer, Electrical Fitter or Technician with EWRB registration and a current practicing license
- Have Leadership experience and abilities
- Have experience in electrical distribution networks, preferably in New Zealand
- Hold a current, valid and full NZ drivers license, with a Class 2 endorsement
- preferably have experience in Network operations / switching
If you are a leader, a ‘lead from the front’ person who can develop good team relationships and enjoy being busy and challenged, this job will interest you.
This is a great opportunities to join values-based, stable and forward thinking business that offers genuine development opportunities and a great working environment.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.