- 15 month contract
- Dairy Cream Products – Excellent employer
- QA, validation, auditing, RMP, FSSC 22000, HACCP
Tatua Co-operative Dairy Company is an innovative and well established Waikato based business who are recognised globally for their specialised dairy ingredients and food products. They are currently looking for a Quality Advisor to join their Quality team on an initial 15 month contract.
Reporting to the Quality & Technical Process Manager, you will be an integral part of the Technical Services team by providing competent and timely technical support to all aspects of the Company’s operations. You will be responsible for answering technical requests lodged in the Company’s Technical Request System. This may include answering customer queries, providing technical information and completing quality questionnaires.
In addition, the role will include managing quality and technical projects across site in a competent and timely manner.
Key Skills / Knowledge / Experience Required:
- Critical thinking and ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and time management
- Positive and tenacious attitude
- Outcome focused with an ability to get things done
- Confident working across the organisation
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills – Word & Excel
Key Skills / Knowledge / Experience Preferable:
- Understanding of relevant regulatory legislation e.g. Australia & New Zealand Food Standards Code, Animal Products Act, regulations, notices and specifications.
- Food Science
- Food Labelling
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business with a fantastic reputation as an employer, this unique division of Tatua will provide you with an excellent challenge and the chance to work with production/packaging lines different to any others seen in New Zealand.
Tatua is in Tatuanui, which is around 30 minutes from Hamilton, Matamata and Cambridge and approximately 15 minutes from Te Aroha.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact Tony De Barr on 0800 171 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.