Join a leading global adhesive specialist in construction, consumer, and industrial markets in this newly created role.
- Work closely with the Chief Chemist
- Variety of day-to-day responsibilities
- Located in Mangere with flexible start/end times
Our client is a global chemical company, manufacturing products for the construction and industrial sectors. This is a newly created role for a Technical Officer to support the Chief Chemist in operations, production and warehouse admin, site and other compliance tasks, technical service in lab, product training, report writing and provide assistance on existing and NPD projects.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, mature, smart and positive thinking candidate that wants to take on a variety of responsibilities. You will also need to be self-motivated and possess good communication skills.
In addition, preferred candidates will have the following skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualification in Chemistry or similar
- 3+ years’ relevant experience (preferable in science / quality / compliance / laboratory)
- Experience with adhesives, paints or resins preferred and/or
- Relevant experience in floor preparation & flooring systems and/or
- Relevant experience in sealing & bonding systems
- Laboratory and admin experience preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated, ability to multitask and work autonomously
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time permanent position working says Monday to Friday with flexible starting and finishing times, and within a tight-knit team. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with an internationally renowned and stable company that cares about its employee’s personal growth.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Olivia Lawrence on firstname.lastname@example.org or 04 472 6558