Our client, a well renowned construction subcontractor, specialise in a range of civil construction projects across central and the wider Hawkes Bay region working with local and district councils to improve the local infrastructure and provide the local community with safe and functional amenities. Here is a chance to join a close knit and well-established team whilst contributing to its success and future development.
They are seeking a skilled Manager/Supervisor with extensive experience in the Three Waters (Waste/Storm/Drinking) and Drainage projects to oversee the plant, site team and materials on large council underground services.
Reporting to the General Manager of Operations and as part of the Delivery Team you will pick up recently won projects whilst overseeing existing jobs and work with the team through all phases working closely with a site engineers and senior managers to successfully deliver projects on time and on budget to a high standard. Day to day you will typically liaise with customers/clients, manage the communications with subcontractors, suppliers and colleagues.
- Extensive experience supervising projects and teams on waste/storm/drinking water projects.
- Level 4 NZC Infrastructure Works (pipeline & maintenance) or equivalent qualification
- Strong technical understanding and programming/scheduling ability
- Proven experience developing people and processes within civil environments
- Commitment to Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Environmental Compliance
- Autonomous – keen to hit the ground running and lead multiple projects
- Decisive and efficient decision making with a flexible attitude to deliver contracts
- Champion of continuous improvement. Always looking at how to improve processes and procedures.
- Able to effectively communicate with everyone from the site team to external stakeholders or the owner
- A current full Class 1 NZ Drivers Licence and WTR
Here is a chance to work with a major player in the Hawkes Bay region within an ambitious yet family-oriented, supportive company. It’s a great opportunity to drive both your own personal development and the development within the businesses that prides itself on the quality and timely delivery of each project it takes on.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Adam Bentley on 04 909 7043 or email email@example.com.
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz