- Leadership position within a supportive business
- State-of-the-art manufacturing plant
- Join an international nutraceutical/dairy manufacturer
Our client is well-backed major player in the international nutraceutical and dairy nutrition market. Their state-of-the-art factory based in South Auckland manufactures a range of nutritional products for people of all ages, from infant to adult.
This fast-growing business is seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager to help guide their warehouse team through the plant’s continued growth.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, this position manages operations of all warehousing and logistics activities and is responsible for establishing external warehousing in line with the growth of the company as it strives to move into new international markets. You will also develop processes to ensure safety, quality and productivity across all sites.
In this role, leadership experience and interpersonal skills are essential, as is experience in FMCG, and preferable in the dairy or nutraceutical industries.
Applicants should have the following attributes, qualifications and experience:
- Must have 5+ years’ warehouse management or supervisory experience in FMCG (preferably dairy/nutraceutical)
- Experience with ERP systems (NAV or SAP a bonus)
- Diploma in Logistics or a tertiary level qualification in logistics, warehousing & inventory management (preferred)
- Proven experience as a strong leader/mentor to your team
- Forklift license & other license endorsements
- Knowledge of Quality systems compliance in Infant formula industry
- Highly effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience with staff leadership and motivation
If you are highly organised, have the required attributes, experience, a strong customer focus and a drive for results then apply now. In return, our client offers a supportive environment, competitive remuneration and the opportunity to be involved in this fast-paced and leading industry.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant APPLY button. For a confidential enquiry, contact Tony De Barr on 04 916 0541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.