What is the application process?
For a vacancy
Once your CV is submitted for a particular vacancy, we will respond to you by email. Your CV will be considered against our client’s criteria and you’ll either be shortlisted, or advised you have been unsuccessful. If unsuccessful, we will endeavour to contact you, so as to assist you in finding a suitable position.
After interviewing shortlisted candidates, two or three candidates CVs will be presented to the client. Client and candidate interviews will follow and we will provide both parties with feedback after the interviews.
After the initial client/candidate interview:
- The client may wish to undertake psychometric testing, which we will arrange and guide you through. We will also brief you if a second interview is required.
- Reference checks may follow – (these are suitable referees whom you have ideally reported to and who know your skills and abilities).
- We will seek verification of your relevant qualifications and any other matters that may impact on you successfully performing the role.
- The client will likely present an employment offer to the preferred candidate either verbally or in writing. We will discuss this offer with you and negotiate any aspect if necessary.
- A start date is set – from here we will follow up with you and the client to ensure there are no issues and you are settling into your new role.
If you are not chosen for this role, we will provide feedback and if you desire – continue to help you secure another position.
If not applying for a specific role, we still acknowledge the receipt of your CV when it’s submitted to us. We will also contact you to discuss your career aspirations, and work with you with a view to securing you a suitable position.