– MHM Automation
– Industrial Food & Dairy Equipment
– PLC, HMI, Automated Machinery, Robotics, & Machine Vision
Our client MHM Automation provide specialist industrial machinery and equipment to the Food & Dairy sectors.
The company are continuing to grow and in addition to this Hastings operations and workshop, the business has offices in Auckland, Christchurch, Brisbane, USA, and representation in Europe.
Customised Products & Innovation: MHM Automation have an extensive product range that has been built up and tried and tested over many years and are engaged in new product innovation too. MHM Automation customise their products on specific client projects within New Zealand and internationally. Each project includes custom design, manufacturing, product testing, installation, commissioning, and on-going after sales support.
MHM Automation product examples include:
• Reverse packaging
• Carton erecting
• Cheese vacuum packing
• Robotic packing
• Vision and scanning systems
• Large scale chilling and freezing
• Silos, tanks, & pressure vessels
• Product conveying and tracking
• Palletising and De-palletising
Lifestyle Location: Hastings is a beautiful area of New Zealand with a sought after temperate micro-climate of high sunshine hours, a lifestyle location.
We are seeking an experienced Automation Engineer who can design and program industrial control systems on their unique mix of automated production machinery projects.
You will become an integral part of an Automation Engineering team and also work closely with teams in Sales, Projects, Mechanical Design, Electrical Design, Operations, and the Workshop to bring these projects from concept to completion, delivering efficient and quality solutions.
This is a full time, permanent position based in Hastings, Hawkes Bay.
Skills and Experience
• Able to work in a fast-paced Automation team
• Degree qualified in a relevant subject
• Experienced with PLC programming languages and communication protocols
• Experienced with designing HMI applications
• Knowledgeable of industrial safety systems, standards, and verifications
• Able to troubleshoot electrical and automation systems
You will have an advantage if you have:
• Experience programming robots
• Experience with industrial vision systems
• Machine Vision & Learning experience
• Programming experience with Python, C++, or VB.Net
This Automation Engineer role would suit someone that thrives off working in a technically challenging role and who already has solid Automation Engineering experience. This is one of the most interesting jobs in this sector you could do with the range of products and technology you will be exposed to, a stable and growing company, attractive location and pay. Need I say more? Contact me if you are interested in this lifestyle and career move.
Note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been a trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button, alternatively, for a confidential inquiry contact David Milmine by email (email@example.com) or phone (04 595 4102).
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz