Team, Design, and Project leadership opportunity – Plant Layout/Bulk Material Handling/Automation industry – Great remuneration for exciting opportunity
With offices in New Zealand and Australia, our client is an OEM design and build company specialising in automated bulk material handling, packaging machinery and robotics, mainly used in the food manufacturing sector. With both local and offshore clients in niche food markets, they provide high end and customised solutions, designed, built, and tested in-house, then commissioned on site with after sales support provision.
With growth and internal promotion comes the need for an Engineering Manager to join the team in Brisbane to manage the Australia and New Zealand branches.
You will be an engineering leader, who has a proven track record of leading people, design, and projects.
Specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for the overall engineering design.
- Oversee projects to ensure they are engineered in full, on time, to specification and on budget.
- Drive continual improvement and identify ongoing cost reductions.
- Develop, train and succession plan engineering staff
To be successful in the role you will:
- Be a Tertiary qualified Mechanical Engineering (BE Mech) with engineering registration.
- Have at least 10 years’ Mechanical Design experience with mechanical and structural systems.
- Be a proven team leader with experience managing and overseeing people, design, and projects.
- Have proven experience in plant layout/materials handling/conveyor and/or food industry design.
- Have advanced skills with Inventor Professional, Vault Basic and AutoCAD
You will be a natural team leader with excellent communication skills, who can lead by example and contribute to the continual growth of the company.
If you have the proven engineering leadership skills, and need a new challenge, let’s talk.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Andrew Hickey on 04 282 1562 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz