We are recruiting a Project Manager to join the ECI/Preconstruction team for an outstanding design & build Tier 1 contractor based in Auckland. This is a genuinely great business, who look after their staff and have mix of projects across a variety of unique commercial buildings including new builds and complex upgrades.
You will work closely with the Project Director to manage large scale construction projects from design phase through to delivery. This is an all-encompassing role, with involvement in project planning, contract review, procurement negotiations. As a pivotal member of the team, you will be a problem solver. You will work closely with senior leadership, and this is a great opportunity to grow and develop your skillset. This is a high performing team with a fantastic work culture and we’re looking for someone who can really get amongst it and be a part of this great organisation.
This role requires:
- Commercial construction experience as a Project Engineer, Site Manager or Project Manager
- Analytical – able to understand specifications, drawings and formulate work programmes
- The ability to drive and achieve deadlines
- Capable of communicating with anyone, from the board to a sub-contractor
- A strong commitment to site health and safety guidelines
- Working knowledge of initial structures right through to finishes
- Understanding of profits and the ability to work effectively with cost plans
On offer here is long-term, gainful employment and the opportunity to join a business with a fantastic reputation in terms of quality of work, but also as an employer with excellent career opportunities. You will be remunerated generously and will be a very valuable member of the business.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Luke Atkinson on 04 333 0383 or email email@example.com
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz