Rare opportunity to have ownership over the NZ branch of a global business – drive growth and improvements and make this role your own.
- Varied Site Lead role in Manawatu-Whanganui.
- Opportunity to grow the company and the role.
- Utilise your strategic and analytical leadership skills.
About the Company:
Our client is an established manufacturer of high-quality processed and semi-processed biomaterials to medical device manufacturers across the globe. Their bovine tissue sources are located in New Zealand and Australia, helping to ensure the mandatory BSE-free status required by medical device manufacturers and regulators. The business supports their exports from a base in the Manawatu including a small production facility.
About the Role:
As part of our client’s continued growth, they need an experienced Production / Operations professional to take responsibility for overall site management at their site in the Manawatu-Whanganui region. The incumbent will be the most senior role within the NZ team, and manage and lead production activities on site, drive operational efficiency improvements, and develop production capacity plans and strategies. You will work alongside the Quality Manager to ensure production tasks are executed according to the QMS and be responsible for H&S requirements and procedures.
About You, the Candidate:
As the Production Operations Manager / Site Lead, you’ll need to be self-driven and able to work independently and motivate the team. You will have proven experience driving operation performance and efficiency improvements and have a growth mindset.
In addition, the ideal candidate with have the following:
- 5+ years of production or operations leadership experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment (FDA, ISO, or MPI).
- A degree in life sciences, engineering, manufacturing, or equivalent.
- ISO13485 or cGMP experience is strongly preferred.
- Six Sigma Black Belt desirable, Green Belt essential.
- Experience driving performance improvement.
- Strategic decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and efficiency.
- Strong management skills – ability to influence and upskill your team.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
This role is based in Manawatu-Whanganui and is an onsite role. You must be available to relocate and work in a permanent fulltime capacity and have full NZ working rights to be considered for this role.
This is a rare opportunity to have ownership over the NZ branch of a global business – drive growth and improvements and make this role your own. In return, our client offers a competitive remuneration package of $120K pa + health and life insurance + 4% KiwiSaver.
Please submit your CV / application via the ‘Apply’ button. For a confidential enquiry, contact Olivia Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org or 04 916 0536.
Please note, Technical Recruitment Solutions recruits nationwide for a variety of roles. If this role is not exactly what you’re looking for, get in touch to discuss other options.