Our client specialises in flagship Wellington commercial construction projects. With a top-notch site based team and an excellent reputation, this is a unique opportunity which offers real career growth and the chance to work on a significant and large Wellington developments.
With new projects breaking the ground, we are looking for a Project Engineer to work on design & build projects across Wellington CBD and the Hutt Valley. With a typical project value anywhere between $2-50M+, it’s varied work across healthcare, commercial offices, schools, industrial and high end bespoke residential. You’ll work closely with the services and project managers to design build methodology that ensures the job is completed efficiently and safely. You’ll be a key part of pre-construction estimating and will see projects through to completion, sometimes taking on the responsibilities of a project lead.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified Engineer, ideally with CPEng registration
- Previous experience as a site/project engineer on commercial construction projects
- Confident communicator with both clients and subcontractors
- Eye for detail
- Be a leader with teamwork principles
- Work with one of the best construction teams in Wellington
- Work-life flexibility
- New, full personal use double cab ute + fuel car
- Phone, laptop etc
- Opportunities for career development into Project Management
- $85-120K base salary depending on experience
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Luke Atkinson on 04 472 6558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
TRS has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz