Our client is an Auckland based provider of high quality design and build projects up to the $20m mark. Every project is unique and the established team pride themselves on their ability to be flexible to client needs and delivering buildings on time and on budget. Join a team with proven track recording in delivering commercial, industrial, logistic, community, and process projects.
As you know construction takes money, material and time. As a Quantity Surveyor you are a key part of the planning, implementing, engagement and going involvement with active projects. With a wide variety of jobs coming through the doors you will be able to adapt your experience and skills to new and exciting projects large and small.
• Managing the financial control and performance of ongoing projects
• Engage in pre and post project evaluations
• Drive compliance with the companies HSE, quality and environmental standards.
• Strive for personal development with ongoing training which enables you to continue to be able to carry out the changing requirement of this position
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• Previous experience in quantity surveying on commercial or similar projects (New Zealand experience preferred)
• Ability to work with and contribute to a professional team and clients
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and communicate, both written and verbally with others.
• Work on a variety of unique projects
• Opportunities for career development
• Competitive salary and benefits to match your skills and experience
• Supportive and close knit team
TRS has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Adam Cotter on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz