Starting from humble beginnings in the 1930s, they employ over 270 people and continue to focus on creating iconic snacks people love. They are proudly New Zealand-owned, operated, and just as passionate about delicious ingredients as when they started. As a result, you can guarantee every household will have their products in their pantry.
Working closely with the Engineering Manager and Team Leaders, you will be responsible for managing and helping to build their new CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) to cover on-site maintenance, compliance activities, and delivering a formalized reliability program.
Do you have these skills;
- Relevant Qualification in Mechanical/Electrical/Automation Engineering
- Experience in Project Leadership with Outstanding Organisation Skills
- Experience in FMCG (Food industry highly desirable)
- Knowledge of CMMS systems (Fiix highly desirable)
- Fault Finding and Problem-Solving ability
- Health and Safety Knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills
This role would be a great opportunity for a high-performing maintenance engineer looking for a step up into a less hands-on role. If successful, you will receive a Kiwi saver and delicious discount on their foods. Apply now if this sounds like you.
Technical Recruitment Solution has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Anthony Blakemore on email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz