Our client specialises in flagship Wellington commercial construction projects. With a top-notch site based team and an excellent reputation, this is a unique opportunity which offers real career growth and the chance to work on a significant and large developments in Wellington.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager – you will hold a position of technical leadership. Mentoring and working with Junior and Intermediates on site based QS work, as well as being a proactive part of the tendering team. You will be a key point of contact for clients and sub-contractors and have a real eye for how to maximise profits whilst maintaining a top level of service. This role is now just about number, it’s people focussed and is an excellent opportunity for a Senior QS with experience delivering large scale projects who can lead.
You will manage all QS responsibilities across financial control, sub-contractor management and performance of the project, as well as working closely with your team and client to ensure this high end project is finished on time and to budget.
- Previous experience in quantity surveying on commercial construction projects
- Estimating capabilities for future projects will be well considered
- Confident communicator with both clients and subs
- Eye for detail and ability to drive profitability of a project
- Work with one of the best construction teams in Wellington
- Work-life flexibility
- New, full personal use double cab ute + fuel car
- Phone, laptop etc
- Opportunities for career development
- $120-150k base salary depending on experience
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Luke Atkinson on 04 333 0383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
TRS has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz