Please note: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, New Zealand’s borders are closed and we can therefore only consider applicants already living and working in New Zealand, or citizens and residents returning soon.
A well established manufacturer of water tanks and associated fixutres and fitting, our client is keen to add an additional Sales Engineer to their Auckland based team. The role would initially be ‘internal’ sales and support
* Assist the Engineering and Marketing Manager in preparing budgets
* Assist in developing Sales policies and procedures
* Provide cost estimates for the workshop and quotations for customers
* Engage in internal sales activities
* Receive incoming orders and make sure they are as you quoted
* Be the fist point of contact for the customer with issues, problems or complaints
It’s a combination of Project Engineering and Internal Sales, manufacturing/quality control and everythin in between.
We are looking for:
* A degree qualified Engineer (Mechanical or Civil)
* An Engineer with experience in water/wastewater design or construction
* Someone with an eye for detail and good with costing and quoting
* A person with practical engineering skills
The role requires good communiocations skills – written and verbal and a good telephone manner and a clean, full man ual NZ deivers license.
You will be the face of the company with customers and the customers rep with the production team.
This role will suit a person keen to make a career in sales, someone who has an knowldge of water and wastewater design and/or construction. Does that describe you?
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 04 282 1563 or 027 700 0994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org