- Challenging Validation/Process Engineer role
- Pharmaceutical sector
- Multinational manufacturer of sterile products
Our client, a multi-national pharmaceutical company, is seeking to employ 2 experienced Validation Engineers for their Upper Hutt site as part of a significant expansion project. With the project expected to run until 2022, this role is fixed term for 2 years initially. These positions will play important parts within their Validation team responsible for a blend of the progressive validation of the new plant as it is built but may also support the routine validation of existing plant and processes.
Ideally our clients are seeking candidates who have existing experience from FDA or similar approved plants, and who have knowledge in 21 CFR part 11, sterile manufacturing and testing, etc.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following attributes:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering/Technology or similar
- Technical experience in a biotechnology/pharmaceutical, preferably within an engineering environment
- Developed communication and organisational skills
- Experience with international pharmaceutical validation standards including those maintained by the FDA, USDA, MPI etc.
- Experience with GMP/GLP environment
- Deliver results within tight deadlines
- Provide support and training to staff on validation issues
- Liaise with suppliers on engineering issues
- Experience in identifying anomalies, resolving and prevent from recurrence
- Experience in accurate recording and data maintenance
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Maintain housekeeping and be compliant with H&S standards
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the world’s top Pharmaceutical Manufacturing companies with both local and international career development opportunities. If you are looking to move to NZ from overseas to find that lifestyle/work life balance, then look no further than this.
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please click on the APPLY button. Alternatively contact Tony De Barr on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, 0064 4 472 6558 if calling internationally, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.