- Challenging Validation/Process Engineer role
- Pharmaceutical sector
- Multinational manufacturer of sterile products
About the company
Our Hamilton client is an innovative manufacturer of sterile animal health products. With a stable workforce and highly experienced leadership team, this organisation provides both job security and proactive support for new people joining. Due to sustained demand for the products coming from this facility, the site is going through a growth phase, resulting in the need of a permanent Validation/Process Engineer.
About the role
Reporting to the Quality Manager, this is a lead validation role and is responsible for overseeing all site process and equipment validation. This includes all current routine validation and management of the VMP, plus taking a leading role in validation of new equipment, processes and facilities as they are introduced to the site.
- Strategic development of validation and compliance within the business
- Ensure all validation requirements within the business are met and maintained
- Develop, coordinate and implement validation documents and procedures, and maintain these on a current database.
- Liaise with other departments, supporting their process and validation requirements
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant scientific field
- Experience in process validation including IQ, OQ, PQ protocol generation and execution to a developed level
- Ideally previous project management experience
- Broader QA and GMP experience within a pharmaceutical (or equivalent) environment
Our client has a supportive team culture which sees very few of its team leave for new pastures. They encourage their staff to grow within the business supporting personal development and look at long term succession-planning when considering applicants.
- Competitive salary
- Growth within the business
- Happy and supportive working environment
- Work for a socially responsible business
How to apply
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please click on the APPLY button, alternatively contact Tony De Barr on 04 916 0541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.