Contract or Permanent – Dairy – Food & beverage – New Zealand Based
Got a good one here for an experienced and professional construction manager.
I need a Construction manager to drive a sizable dairy project build within the Auckland region in New Zealand. So would be a good chance to be based close to home for a change. The project is a new build and is due to run for at least two years. There are also a number of projects due to run after this, so excellent if you’re after a career role or ideal if you’re a contractor looking for long term stability.
The key skill in this role is having strong experience in delivering a large dairy or food related project.
I will only consider people with the following skills or attributes:
- Given the timing we are only looking for those that can live and work in NZ legally. Or have visa applications and all associated medical tests and clearances at the point of just requiring an offer
- Minimum of 10 years of construction project experience from within the Dairy / Food & Beverage sector
- Strong project delivery project skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven experience in managing multidisciplinary construction sites
- Sound knowledge of OH&S guidelines relating to a large construction sites in NZ or Australia
- Supportive approach to problem solving
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent English communication skills
This is a great opportunity to work for a company going forward, with a great culture and extensive forward work load.
TRS has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact John Kiriakidis on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz