Employing 5200 employees across 6 continents worldwide, this company are the fastest growing provider of processing/packaging solutions for all segments of the food industry – from baked goods to meat, poultry and fish, to dairy products, fruit and vegetables.
The Auckland branch is going from strength to strength and 2021 is on track to be their busiest year to date. It’s time to grow and welcome another Field Technician to the team who are looking to invest time and training in into a technically minded individual with a strong focus on customer service. Once you’re up and running you will be working on a range of equipment on client sites around NZ. Initially, the role will shadow senior Technicians until you have a sound understanding of the machinery.
ON THE ROAD AGAIN!
Prepare yourself for long days on the road, weekly overnight trips and thrilling flights. Once you arrive at your client’s site, expect to have a range of tasks: Installing, troubleshooting, automating, training, diagnosing, fault finding, servicing, repairing and consulting, be ready! A comprehensive internal training plan will be provided.
NEVER WORK ANOTHER DAY
We’ve all heard the saying “When you love what you do, you’ll never have to work another day in your life” This role offers a lifestyle that’s truly unique and rewarding. A salary package has been pulled together to attracted the best talent globally
- Earn a great salary with a premium 9% superannuation contribution
- Enjoy the new car smell of your work truck
- Be fully equipped with all the tools of the trade, including phone & computer
- Overtime rates and allowances apply when you go above and beyond
- Life and disability insurance cover
- Up-skill yourself with routine training and development
ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?
We are looking for an experienced Service Technician with both electrical and mechanical skills. We are also looking for:
- Field-based Mechanical and/or Electrical experience
- Electrical Service Technician (EST) highly preferred
- NZ full drivers licence
- Familiar with hydraulics, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Health and Safety focused
But most of all we look for ATTITUDE, we need an individual with integrity and a passion for their work!! If you’re just looking for a “job”, this role isn’t for you.
If you are interested in the position and want to apply, do so! If you have any specific questions about the opportunity, please call Chiel on 04 282 0402. If this isn’t quite the right position for you, go our website to see all current vacancies. www.trs.co.nz