Interested in a move to Hawke’s Bay? – plenty of sun, wine and water. Bespoke mechanical industrial design work, great variety of projects and work, and a great team
Our client is a company designing and manufacturing innovative and sustainable energy solutions who have been in the business for over 50 years and have a solid reputation throughout New Zealand and Australia. With an increase in work, and many, and variable projects, they are currently looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their Hawkes Bay based design team.
The role is responsible for designing engineering bespoke industrial thermal energy solutions.
Specifically, you will:
- Design pressure vessels (fired and unfired), piping systems, materials handling systems, plant and equipment layout
- Create manufacturing drawings and associated documentation
- Oversee the control and recording of drawings and other project information.
To be successful in this position, we are looking for someone who has:
- Tertiary mechanical engineering qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in Mechanical Design around pressure vessels and pressure pipework
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Inventor and Vault software
- Experience in plant and equipment layout (preferred)
Personally, you will be a proven problem solver with attention to detail, who has solid written and verbal communications skills. You will be a team player, though able to work on your own, with a real interest in mechanical design and a willingness to keep learning.
If you have the proven engineering design skills and are looking for a new challenge in 2022, let’s talk.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact
Andrew Hickey on 04 282 1562 email email@example.com or
Daniel Hopkins on 04 282 1563 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact us in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz