We are looking for a Project Manager to join a locally owned electricity distribution network provider. As a Project Manager you will be involved in working on overhead network projects.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage projects from conception through to completion
- Define programme objectives
- Review projects to ensure capture of key learnings and opportunities for improvement
To be successful in this position, we are looking for someone who has:
- Electrical engineer / technician qualification with at least 5 years project management experience
- Experience and understanding of contract management principles
- Previous experience working in an electrical distribution company, in particular experience in overhead line construction, would be advantageous
- Project Management Certification would be beneficial
Personally, you will have excellent planning skills, be a self-starter who is organised and has the drive to achieve, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you have the relevant experience and attitude to achieve in this role, let’s talk.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Andrew Hickey on 04 282 1562 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz