Our client is a high end customised solution design, manufacture, and commissioning company, specialising in mechanical, automation and robotic production machinery. Domiciled in Auckland, they work throughout New Zealand and internationally with a global customer base providing bespoke factory manufacturing solutions.
With growth and a continual expansion comes the need for additional people and we are looking for a Senior Project Manager.
This senior autonomous role covers all aspects of Project Management from liaising directly with key clients in the conceptual discussions through to the contract, design, construction and commissioning of their large multi-faceted factory manufacturing solutions.
Specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for the overall direction, co-ordination, execution, control and completion of specific projects on time and on budget.
- Ensure the successful installation, commissioning, and acceptance process.
- Co-ordinate RFQ and contract negotiations.
- Provide the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, ensuring smooth communication and issue resolution.
To be successful in the role you will be:
- A qualified Engineer (BE Mechanical or similar) with at least 7 years of relevant Project Management experience.
- PMP certified Project Manager with proven experience managing large industrial projects.
- Culturally aware with experience working with international clients.
- You will be self-motivated, with excellent communication skills, excelling in stakeholder engagement.
On offer is a highly competitive salary, not to mention the prospect of working within a proactive organisation. With a global customer base some overseas travel is a requirement for this role.
If you have the proven project management skills, need a new challenge, and desire an opportunity further afield, let’s talk.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Andrew Hickey on 04 282 1562 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz