Grow your career in food technology and nutritional dairy with a global company.
- Excel your career in a state-of-the-art infant formula plant
- Support R&D, NPD, and Chinese registration
- Join a successful global company in south Auckland/North Waikato
This role is with a very successful global company manufacturing and exporting quality infant formula and nutritional products. Their new, quality-focused production facility with state-of-the-art machinery is situated on the outskirts of Auckland.
Reporting to the Assistant R&D Technical Manager, the Food Technologist will be tasked with supporting NPD projects and supporting China Infant Formular Registrations including reviewing and updating R&D and technical documents, working alongside the R&D team and with the laboratory, providing guidance to the Junior Technologist for raw material evaluation.
As the ideal candidate, you will have experience in food technology, preferably in inutritional food and dairy or infant formula. You will be a good communicator, able to work in a team including collaborating with other departments.
In addition, you will possess the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Degree in Food or Process Technology, Food Science, or similar
- 3+ years Food Technology / NPD experience
- Experience in nutritional dairy / infant formula advantageous
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and requirements including FSANZ, GB, Chinese regulations
- Fluent Mandarin advantageous
- Clear communication and able to work in a team
In return, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career that promotes a positive staff culture and has a fantastic reputation in the industry.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant ‘Apply’ button. Alternatively, for a confidential inquiry, contact Olivia Lawrence on 04 916 0536, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.