Wellington Based – Hazardous Fluid Reticulation – Tankage – Maintenance
An overview of the role is to manage the safe, efficient and effective receipt, storage and load out of a volatile product and maintain product quality at their Wellington facility. You will plan and coordinate operational tasks and activity on site, managing staff and contractor workloads, assist with asset management and maintenance, and update operating procedures.
The company is one of New Zealand’s larger energy storage companies who are looking for an Operational / Logistical professional to assist in the running of a new facility. Their business is centered in the operation, maintenance, and development of a portfolio of energy storage and distribution terminals across the country.
In order to be successful, you will have had a number of years’ experience in a large plant or terminal operations role and preferably will have some of the following attributes:
- Must have experience in a management role, including managing assets and operations in an industrial or infrastructure environment
- Proven practical operational experience in a large plant or similar hazardous environment, preferably in the bulk storage and delivery environment.
- Strong understanding or experience in the oil industry or related industry, particularly with the handling of hazardous fluids.
- Familiarity with information technology and common accounting, engineering and maintenance software.
- Strong understanding of health, safety and environmental legislation and regulations
- Sound problem solving skills
- Strong English communications skills, both verbal and written
The successful applicant will be a leader who is experienced in the Oil & Gas industry. Full training will be provided to the successful applicant, allowing them to grow further within the company.
Technical Recruitment Solution has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact John Kiriakidis on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz