Join a large complex construction project in Auckland and work for a leading main contractor managing the services trades.
This business has a strong forward workload secured due to long term client relationships, leading systems, experienced team and innovative approach.
Reporting up to the Construction Manager for the project this job will plan and manage the complex services trades, this will include working closely with the design and consulting team to review designs from a build-ability view, identify potential clashes and develop short term construction programmes.
Leading and supporting your specialist subcontractor you will provide quality information, support problem solving, quality assurance and commitment to health & safety. Critical will be your ability to identify problems and risks and work collaboratively to find solutions.
For this role we are seeking:
- Building Services / MEP experience from a main contractor
- Experience working on complex construction projects
- Experience leading and planning work
- Sounds systems knowledge (Aconex, MS Project, Modelling software eg REVIT/AutoCad/Archicad)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Related Engineering qualifications (trade or tertiary)
Experience working on Projects such as Pharamcuticals, Labs, Hospitals, Data Centres will be held in high regard.