- Work for an internationally backed dairy manufacturer!
- Based in North Waikato / South Auckland
- Join the team during an exciting growth period for the business
The Company: Our client is a well-established nutritional dairy manufacturer. They are internationally backed and run from their state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in the North Waikato.
This company is in an exciting phase, having recently taken on new clients and started developing a range of new product lines. They need to expand their team to keep up with the growth in the business, including looking to find a Compliance Officer to support their team.
They have an excellent reputation for looking after their employees and there is fantastic potential for career development within this company.
The Opportunity: Reporting to the Regulatory and Compliance Manager, this role will support the day-to-day management of the MPI AP E-cert Systems and processes, ultimately aiming to ensure that the standards defined in the company’s quality systems are met and the company remains audit ready.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Managing Foreign Ingredient Certificates
- Raising e-Decs for all incoming materials, manufactured products, and transfer e-Decs
- Raising export certificates for final product in Ap Ecert database
- Calibrating and checking relevant equipment
- Day-to-day management of the in-house laboratory and consumables
- Conducting finished product testing as required
- Ensuring operational compliance with RMP, HACCP, Halal, Organics and OMAR
- Conducting GMP audits and Quality Audits (Regulatory and Customer)
You, the Candidate: The ideal candidate for this role will come from a nutritional dairy background and be well rehearsed in regulatory and customer audits. With at least one years’ experience working in a Laboratory or Quality Team in a dairy manufacturing environment, the successful incumbent will be knowledgeable in H&S, dairy powder manufacturing – infant formula preferred – HACCP, RMP, OMAR, Halal, Organics, AP E-certs, e-Decs and quality systems. Computer literacy and excellent communication skills are also a must!
Apply: This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is known for looking after their employees. A range of benefits are offered with this company including an incentive bonus, subsidised gym memberships and insurance coverage.
To apply for this role, please select the relevant ‘apply’ button. Alternatively, please contact Maya Carpenter-Salvador on 09 281 3755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: If this vacancy in not exactly what you are seeking, please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.