It has been a busy winter for New Zealand’s technical sectors and Maintenance Engineers are in high demand for a number of our clients. Opportunities exist across several industries including Food/FMCG, as well as heavy industry, manufacturing and service. Our friendly team of specialist consultants have a great mix of roles across both islands. Click on any of the links below, if you are interested:
- Plant Maintenance Engineer | Levin: A busy and autonomous role with a specialist supplier of laminated timber structures. Focused on preventative mechanical maintenance Normal work hours Monday to Friday. – Contact Chiel – Email
- Maintenance / Process Engineer | Hamilton: A “Jack of all trades” needed for an iconic Kiwi manufacturer of commercial vehicle accessories. Play with the latest CNC technology and implement new production lines all within family friendly work hours. – Contact Chiel – Email
- Mechanical Leading Hand | Canterbury: An industry leading manufacturer of specialty MDF products is looking for a Mechanical Leading Hand to join their 30-strong maintenance team in Rangiora. Excellent team, benefits and career development. – Contact Luke – Email
- Plant Engineer | Nelson: A chance to join the brewing industry! This position isn’t even advertised yet, so get in touch directly to discuss. This vacancy will be maintenance and plant improvement focused and is an exciting opportunity to work in a great location in an autonomous role.- Contact Luke – Email
- Maintenance Fitter | East Tamaki, Auckland: a chance to join a steel manufacturing company with a down-to-earth and relaxed culture and flexible, day based hours. Electrical experience will be a bonus. – Contact Darren – Email
- Reliability Maintenance Fitter | Penrose, Auckland: a 3-month initial contract with a chance to turn into a permanent role with a large, multi-national manufacturer in building materials. 50% maintenance fitting work and 50% condition monitoring using cutting edge technology in the industry. – Contact Darren – Email
- Maintenance Supervisor, Northland: Join a large NZ owned food manufacturer and coordinate a team of mechanical and electrical maintenance engineers while still spending some of your time on the tools. – Contact Franziska – Email
- Maintenance Engineer, Wellington: Our pharmaceutical industry client is growing and requires an additional mechanical maintenance resource. Great work culture and benefits are on offer as well as career opportunities as the site expands. – Contact Franziska – Email
- Multi-skilled Engineer, Wellington: Use your electrical and mechanical experience to perform maintenance and get involved with installation projects in this varied role with a growing pharmaceutical manufacturer. – Contact Franziska – Email
Seen a role of interest? Want to know a little bit more? Give TRS a call on 0800 171 000 and ask to speak to the respective consultant.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Checkout our Job Search page for all current positions or drop in your current CV and Cover Letter explaining what it is you’re looking for, we’ll keep in mind for suitable opens in your area of choice.